About A115 London
At A115 we have been building highly tailored enterprise software to automate business processes, commerce and accounting for hyper-growth organisations around the world.
In 2007, A115 helped make the European capital city of Sofia a world leader in mobile parking payments with our (still) innovative ParkBySMS solution built with Python, Django and PostgreSQL. The system has been handling over €30 million in Premium SMS parking payments every year, with zero downtime during working hours.
Since 2011, we have been building a fast, data-driven business rules engine, catalogue management and pricing API written in pure Python, which powers commerce at global media leader Sky. The stack has processed over £61 billion in revenue since then, and serves millions of existing and new customers across the UK, Ireland and Europe. Advanced, integrated data exploration and visualisation tools help Sky continuously offer premium value to customers while streamlining BaU operations and optimising costs.
In 2016, Sky adopted the business rules engine we built to power the international commerce platform for the new NowTV brand. We further created tailored tools in Python to migrate 12 million existing UK customer accounts to the new platform.
Since 2018 we are also involved in building the world's most advanced personal medical diagnostics AI, using a Probablistic Graphical Model, for Babylon Healthcare.
Meanwhile, we have completed and continue to support critical infrastructure projects and auxiliary business tools for partners and clients around the world, including:
- a nation-wide property database to track land ownership as part of the Bulgarian Registry Agency e-Government initiative;
- a network of utility bill payment kiosks across east Europe;
- back-end and mobile software to manage a region-wide network of real-estate agents and centralised listings at Dubizzle - the prominent Middle East on-line portal;
- the software powering the Twilert on-line subscription service for brand monitoring on Twitter;
- our ViewCop augmented reality platform for traffic law enforcement;
- and many more.
We have also provided software security consulting to banks and financial services corporations including Visa, MasterCard, BAML (Merrill Lynch), Goldman Sachs and the US Federal Reserve.
Python-centric Tech Stack
- Python, Django. (Geo)Django, Flask
- PostgreSQL, PostGIS, Neo4J, Redis, Celery
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Kubernetes
- Erlang, Elixir, Phoenix
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Super-charge your Python / DevOps / Machine Learning skills with our industry leading instructors (or arrange corporate training).
- Explore our contributions to open-source software across programming languages, frameworks and devices.
- Ask us how the battle-proven technology stack we use to compose evolving, reliable solutions can benefit your business, e-Government or Smart City project.